Monday, May 3, 2010

Which One?

I found this website where you can order a canvas for free - you just pay shipping. I am trying to decide which photo to use. I am going to try to take a few more of my kids together (I can always get great ones of them apart but not so much when they are together) but of these I need some help deciding which one to pick.
Here are the options.
A.
B.




C.

D.





E.

I really want a natural one of them so I think I am leaning towards the last one. I love Ben in it -it's not as natural of Elizabeth.
So if you have an opinion let me know! Thanks for your help!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

B is my favorite.

(This may just be my twisted mind, but I feel like E is thinking about snapping Ben's head in D)

The Martys said...

I agree with Sharon. I think B is really cute one. Good luck with that. What is the website. I should do that for my kids.

Erin K said...

I like B too. Have you tried to turn it into black and white? Cause I also really like the feel of A but I like their expressions better in B.

jessica said...

I'd say either b or the last one

Meg said...

A! A! A! A!!!! But I'd leave it in color to take advantage of the Bluebonnets!!!

share the website??

Janet said...

I like E the best and my next choice is C! Cute pictures though!
Janet

Unknown said...

B! what is the web site? Can't wait to see the result.

Mom said...

LOVE Ben in E - Elizabeth is cute in all - just not as natural. Good luck. The flowers are still beautiful if you want to try again.

The A Family said...

I say b too. I love love that picture.

Stephanie said...

I like E...they are all cute though. :)

Joanne said...

I would go with A or B. All so cute though!