
We were so lucky on day 4 for nice weather and great friends! One of mine and Jessica's best friends, Nikki, was able to drive to the cabin from the twin cities for a visit. Nikki has a baby who is only a few weeks old that she left at home with her daddy. She brought Katie and Kellen with her. Here the kids are enjoying their p
opsicles.

There's Kellen and Katie on the boat - aren't they adorable?! Jessica and I have known Nikki since we were 2 years old. We lived next door to them in the Twin Cities. Nikki had gorgeous hair just like her daughter.

Tom took us all on a boat ride to enjoy the nice weather.

All of us with our kiddos.

Katie and Ben were really enjoying themselves on the boat.

We took the kids into the basement for an obstacle course at some point during the day.


They also had fun playing games together.

Here's all of our kiddos - Katie, Kellen, Ben, Cooper, Jackson, and Elizabeth.

We wait until the summer to give our kids their birthday presents so here's Elizabeth opening her present from Katie and Kellen. They were so excited to get their special coloring paper - I was mean and made them wait for the car ride home to use it.

Ben's happy holding his Diego movie!


Kellen opening his present,

and beautiful Katie. We only get to see each other about once a year so we were so happy that we got to see them. It was a great visit!

On another note - do you see that dark brown thing in the water in the center of the picture? It's a beaver!! My parents have a beaver house right next to their boat dock and that beaver started swimming to his house - I scared it away by running to get my camera. That thing is huge!! The size of a small dog! That's the thing I am most scared about in the water.
5 comments:
I love that you are still so close with so many old friends - looks like a lovely day out on the water.
About the beaver... that is so cool! I would love to watch him work! Don't worry though, he probably doesn't want your legs - you're safe.
*Uhhh, does that read wrong? "He probably doesn't want your legs." One of those things that can be read many different ways... I meant it in a nice, reassuring way of course.
Such cute kiddos!! I also think it's cool that you're still friends with so many old friends. And Katie does have beautiful hair! We have beavers over here too except we usually see them dead on the side of the road. Live ones...much better.
Great pictures of all the kids - and you have known Nikki since you were 1 - actually met right before your first birthday.
FUN! all you guys had was plain ol' FUN!
Post a Comment