Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ben's Meet the Teacher

Elizabeth and Ben both had things at school the same time on the same night, so Tom took Ben and Elizabeth with him to Ben's meet the teacher.
Tom was nice enough to bring the camera with him so all these pictures are from him! :)
Ben and Cooper are both going to zoo school this year and they are so excited about it!

Elizabeth was in the same class when she was 3 so this brings back lots of memories for us.


This is after meet the teacher. The kids made hats while the parents talked to the teachers. This is where the kids will wait for us to pick them up after school is over.



I'm guessing the boys were running around, jumping off the benches. I remember sitting with Ben and Cooper while Elizabeth was in class and the boys running around like crazy. They were only one and a half at the time!!! I can't believe it's already time for them to be in school.


We are looking forward to a fun year in zoo school!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Can't believe our boys are that big!! It was such fun when Elizabeth was there, I am looking forward to zoo walks this year.

Allison said...

So fun for the boys to get to do this together. It will be a great year and you and Jessica will get so much fun girl time and even some alone time. Oh man... sounds nice to me!!!!

chrissy said...

I can't believe he's big enough for school either. He's going to love it!

Meg said...

That's so great that Ben (and Cooper)gets to do what he saw Elizabeth doing! He knows he's growing up!