***I have to preface these pictures that Ben has water all over his shorts - not something else :)

I came home from somewhere to find every pillow from the couches all over the floor,

and the kids leaping amist the clean laundry onto them.

Good thing they have a dad,

because their mom would never let them do this! (Too scared of snapped necks and heads hitting fireplaces - yes - I always think of the worst that could happen.)

They sure had fun, though!

Look at the height!


Good thing for dads :)
4 comments:
It sure does look like they are having a ball! Good thing for dads is right!
Looks like fun... and oh, what it was like to just be able to leao into thin are at full speed w/o worry or over thinking! Ahh, those were the days!
Parent magazine had an article about the ten reasons it is good to have a dad and sure enough that was one... another that I have learned to love is "Dad's trust themselves more than doctors" If I would listen to dad more I would time and $ from taking kiddos to see Dr Rad for ummm... nothing!
OH my gosh, that is hilarious! I love the height they got on those jumps! I agree, good thing for dads, moms are just cautious!
I used to do that babysitting. It'll be interesting to see if how I'll protect my own kids someday.
Post a Comment