Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another pumpkin patch and Fall Festival

Last weekend our old neighborhood had it's fall festival. They had some fun bounce houses,
and a petting zoo!

My kids loved seeing all the animals.



Our cousins Drew and Josh were there - they live in the neighborhood and invited us to come with them.
It took them a while but they finally got brave enough to finally touch the animals.

The following day we had our playgroup at yet another pumpkin patch.
Elizabeth was in school so she couldn't come - but Ben had a great time.
Our friend made all the shirts!
Here's most of our group - we've been doing this playgroup since Elizabeth was 4 months old so we've known most of these kids since they were babies.

The stair-step cousins - Josh is 4, Ben is 3, Zach is 2.
And it was finally our last pumpkin patch! (Thank goodness - we had 5 pumpkins to carve!)

4 comments:

The Martys said...

I love how all the kids have those adorable t-shirts on. I may have to order some for Christmas. They are darling. How you have a great Halloween.

Allison said...

Man oh man... that's a lot of pumpkins!! I love that you have had that playgroup for so long... how fun to watch them all grow up!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the carved pumpkins

Erin K said...

I agree with Allison. How cool that you've/they've known this same group of kids since they were babies. Great pics!