Friday, October 8, 2010

Last Week

I haven't been great about taking pictures so I am just going to do a quick recap of our week last week. Monday we had playgroup - no pictures. Tuesday Ben and I worked at Elizabeth's school and played at the park with a friend - no pictures. Wednesday - zoo school! I watched Jackson for Jessica so she could go home and get some packing done. After Jackson and I walked through the nearby botanical gardens and the zoo, we picked up Ben and Cooper and took them into the zoo to have lunch. Ben loves zoo school, he wants to go every day! (Which is a huge accomplishment for my boy!)
Thursday I babysat Zach and Amelia so we decided to drive out to Jessica's new house to see the area and the outside of the house. (long story but we weren't able to get into the actual house). They have a really fun park in their neighborhood that we played at.





It was gorgeous weather and the kids were all so good. We finished with a picnic lunch and then headed back home to nap and get Elizabeth from school.
After school Elizabeth had her first swimming class. She wasn't loving dance this year so we decided to try swimming. She is a little fish so I knew she would love it.
This is what Zach and Amelia did while she was swimming,
and this is what Ben did (he's watching a movie).
She doing the freestyle!!
Hi Elizabeth!
On Friday Elizabeth had an early release day and a new friend came to play after school - again no pictures!! (so bad!)
Saturday we had Ben's soccer pictures and game. He did great for pictures, not so great in the game. He wouldn't play - again!!! We're going to see what happens this Saturday! Keep your fingers crossed!
It was a busy, but really fun week!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like a fun week. Keeping my fingers crossed for Ben's game today.

Anonymous said...

Those swimming lessons remind me of teaching Red Cross lessons when I was in high school. Glad she likes the class.

Meg said...

Good recap! Love the soccer uniforms on the itty bitty ones. Complete coverage from floor to ceiling with the long knee socks, long shorts and big shirts!

Joanne said...

What a busy week! Though I have no doubt it's just same ole same ole for you. I am so glad to hear Ben loves zoo school! And what a cutie in that soccer picture- who cares about the game! it's the team picture that counts anyways!

I'd love to see pics of Jessica's new house. I am going to zip on over to her blog in hopes of some there?

The A Family said...

What a great week! Sometimes it is so hard to keep up! The soccer uniforms are so cute!