
For the last few years my mom has let Elizabeth invite a couple of girls to have a special Christmas tea at Grandma's house. Isn't the table adorable?! She also had an adult table for the moms, which was also beautiful.

Elizabeth enjoys having her little friends over, helping to serve them their tea. She looks forward to this day so much!

Here's Cooper, Ben, and Elizabeth's friend from school, Emma. The boys had their Christmas sweaters on but they got too hot!

Elizabeth, Elliott, and Jane.

The kids had a great lunch with lots of treats.

After playing and eating the kids played outside in the playhouse. It was such a special day for Elizabeth, I hope she knows how lucky she is to have such fun grandparents who give her such special days!
5 comments:
So lucky. What an awesome Grandma and great memories
Yes, she is such a lucky little girl! What a FUN FUN tradition to have! I love how dressed up everyone was... so sweet.
*Jane looks like she was thoroughly enjoying herself. ;)
It's always the highlight for me too!!
What a fun Grandma indeed. How cute are those girls all dressed up. Your mom did a great job decorating.
Oh my I love it! I always think I want to do something like this for Samantha, but the time always escapes me! Looks like a wonderful day!!f
Post a Comment