Friday, December 31, 2010

Searching for Christmas Lights

I know it's been forever since I've blogged - so I hope to be better this year! :)
The week before Christmas we took a drive to see Christmas lights! It's one of my favorite traditions during the holiday season.
Here's our house in the first 2 pictures. Elizabeth and Ben really liked our lights but kept asking when we were going to light the top of the house. (Lots of our neighbors have lights on their roofs - my kids really wanted that this year, too!) Maybe next year Tom will hop on to the top of the house to put some up! :)

The kids wore their jammies and drank hot cocoa.



It was a great way to start our Christmas break!

2 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE looking at Christmas lights too. And... hot chocolate is never a bad thing! :)

The A Family said...

We call it a decoration hunt in our house! Sadly, we never made it on a major one this year. My morning sickness hits at night, Sam was so disappointed. If Tom makes it on the roof next year, I will be impressed! That is high up there! Glad you had a wonderful holiday!