
When babysitting Zach and Amelia the other day I let the kids go to town on some cardboard we had lying around from some bar stools I had bought.

Amelia especially loved it! (yes - I do dress her! She just takes her clothes right off!)


We also went to the zoo with Drew and Josh.

We went to the touch tank area to touch some giant snails, hermit crabs, and starfish.


That's a giant snail!

They also had this shell phone that the kids had fun talking on.

This was our last zoo day with our zoo passes so we made sure to see everything that we wanted to see. We had a great time!
3 comments:
Gotta love the family zoo passes! How blessed you are to live so close to cousins... and my your babies are getting big!
great idea coloring on the boxes! Fun times with cousins!
i love that they see their cousins so often, theyre all going to be super close growing up! :)
Post a Comment