The end!

Here she is doing the beam. This is where she gets the most nervous. She won't let the teacher let go of her on the beam.

She really likes the bars. She even goes to the top one!

Here are all of Elizabeth's cheering section. From the left, my mom and Cooper, Elizabeth, Janet (Tom's sister) and Zach (Victoria's little boy), me and Ben, Grandma and Grandpa H, and Josh. Elizabeth loved that so many people came to watch her. She's so lucky to have such a wonderful family who loves her so much.

What a cutie!
Elizabeth and her good friend Elliott. Great dancing girls!
5 comments:
Love it all! What a fun and special day for Elizabeth.
~Allison
She is so cute!!! I love her braids!
Valerie
I love all of the pictures! I wish I could have been there!!!
Jessica
She is adorable, I'm so glad they get to take dance together!
What a fun time I had . You my favorite ballerina Elizabeth. Love Grandma
Post a Comment