Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big, Crazy Boy

I had to put these pictures on because I think it shows how big - and crazy - Ben is becoming. The above picture is Ben standing on a big chair, making a tower. He crawled up there and did it all by himself. He is so good at stacking things so carefully, and then he smashes them down.
Here is the crazy picture. For some reason the kids current favorite thing to do is play in Cooper's port-a-crib. This is how Ben gets into the crib - a free fall. I thought it was a great action shot. I can't believe my little baby boy is almost 2!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Ben is so crazy! I can totally see him on one of those tv shows where the people do crazy things. I won't write the name of it since it's a bad word :) That is a great shot by the way. I am amazed that he can stand on a chair and make a tall tower, that is crazy!!!
Jess

chrissy said...

Oh my goodness! What a little wild man you have on your hands!

Allison said...

Oh man... that is a crazy little boy. I mean BIG boy. It is hard to believe he is almost 2 already!!!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Where did he come from?? He is a wild man!!!