Well, I'll tell you! Any of you who know my children know that they are very attached to us (me and Tom). They don't go to the gym daycare, Ben refuses doesn't go to the church nursery, things of that nature. So when it came to sitting on Santa's lap, I wasn't sure what the result would be. We went to see Santa at Cabelas (thus the giant fish)
I can't believe that fish is bigger than me!
Ok - here are the 2 pictures Tom took of the kids with Santa - make a guess - is Ben SCREAMING or not??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT! He did great! He didn't smile, but he seemed honestly excited to be sitting on Santa's lap, and even mumbled something about wanting a balloon for Christmas (easy enough :)
For the record, Elizabeth wants a kite and fishing pole from Santa. And she added a doll house while we were waiting in line for Santa. (That was news to us!) So, all in all it was a success. Whew!
3 comments:
Yippee!! So all Ben needs to prep are a few giant fish?! Sounds easy to do, and a balloon? - man Santa has it MADE! Hope he gets crackin' on that doll house though.
~Allison
Laura- love the pictures, I am surprised Ben sat on Santa's lap.
lOVE YOU, Dad
I absolutely can't believe that Ben sat on Santa's lap!! Yea Ben! I am so proud of you. And Elizabeth too of course, she is so brave though :) Love the pictures!
Jessica
Post a Comment