Ok, prepare yourselves, this is a long one! I wanted to try to include all the kids who came to the party, so here we go!
The birthday boy - Farmer Ben.
He really enjoyed all the fishing.
Cutie pie Emily - dressed up as a horse for the party!
Enjoying his cupcake - I wish I had turned the 2 around for the pictures! :)
Cousin Josh - and Ashlynn in the background.
Our friend, Jake. He was enjoying playing with one of Ben's presents. I was wishing it really worked - the kids went crazy with all the shredded paper. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the aftermath in the garage!
Cousin Zach - isn't he getting big!?
Our friend, Ashlynn.
Our friend Jane, and my friend Joanne. They also had their 3 week old baby at the party, but I didn't get a picture :(
Cousin Cooper - he was loving the farm!
Ben, enjoying the horse that one of his friends got for him. He felt like a real cowboy!
Cousin Josh
Our neighbor Adam.
Elizabeth having fun in the barn.
My mom and Ben. I must not have had my camera out much for the afternoon party when the rest of the family came - because I got no other pictures of adults! Sorry everybody!
Our friend, Baylee.
Luke and Baylee enjoying the cars.
Elliott, catching some fish.
Cousin Drew - doesn't he look cute in his farmer shirt?
Kids from our neighborhood taking turns fishing. It was a big hit at the party.
Anabel and Elliott in the ball pit Ben got for his birthday. This was also a big hit at the party.
Ok - I think I got almost everybody. Thanks for hanging in there with me! Thanks for everyone who came, and who wished Ben a happy birthday! We have a great big 2 year old on our hands now. I hope no terrible twos are on the way....
2 comments:
Looks like you put that new camera to good use! I am sure the adults didn't care about being left out. Joanne looks good though!
~Allison
What cute pics, I'm impressed you got all of the kids! I agree, I sure didn't mind you didn't get many adults!
Jessica
Post a Comment