It's a soccer ball pit! Ben and Cooper have been playing with it pretty much all morning. The only problem is I didn't realize it would be so big. It's fun though!
He loved running through the streamers. (about 2 hours after I took this picture I heard Ben and Cooper screaming and laughing...I went into the room and found all the streamers down and in a pile. Oh well, I knew that would probably happen!)
He found the candy in his birthday cone!
Ben has trouble holding up 2 fingers on one hand so we are teaching him to hold his fingers like this. He's 2 now!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! I can't believe you are two already and what a COOL present you got first thing this morning. I bet you, Elizabeth, Cooper, Drew, Josh, Zach (this could take all day...), etc. :) will get HOURS of fun out of it!
~Allison
WOW! You folks really know how to celebrate a birthday! The balloons are darling as are the streamers and the ball pit! What a lucky little boy to turn two at your house! Isn't it shocking to think he came two years ago?!?!? Feels like a few months ago, right?
Happy day to you and Tom also on the anniversary of a very, very special day!
~meg
Happy Birthday Ben!! I cannot believe he is two already. Laura, you did an amazing job decorating the house. Everything is absolutely adorable. How fun to wake up to that. Again, I look like a bad mom. Oh well, you give me great ideas. Enjoy your day with your little guy.
Give Ben a big hug for me!!!
Love to all!
Yea, happy birthday Ben! Crazy Crazy crazy that you're two! What fun decorations you made, the house looks wonderful! what a fun present, it looks like Ben is really going to enjoy his birthday!
Jess
Happy Birthday Ben! Laura, you really went all out for his birthday! How fun for your kids! We can't wait for the party! My kids are already ready for it!
Janet
Happy Birthday to our sweet boy!!! Loved spending the day with you.
Post a Comment