
Our friend, Jane, came to play today in the afternoon. She was nice enough to bring each of the kids a chocolate shake from Wendys. The kids
loved it!

We played outside for a lot of the afternoon.

Cooper loves the slide!

Jane and Elizabeth had fun in the house together.

Ben was having fun practicing with his roller skates. As you can see no one is holding onto him. He will not let anyone hold his hand.
The other thing we did was make place mats. The kids stamped their feet to look like hearts. We stuck them on clear contact paper and the kids added their own hearts, glitter, stickers, etc... We added another layer of contact paper on top to keep it all protected and added red tape on the edges to hold it all together. The kids had so much fun. We hope we get to do it again soon!
5 comments:
I LOVE ben on his skates. So cute!! Cute placemats too- thanks for all the ideas :-)
Cute pictures! Ben is hilarious on the skates, I love how he gets mad when you try to hold his hand. I also really appreciate the placemat, Cooper has such a great Auntie!! :)
I love Ben skating in the grass. I bet he doesn't get going fast enough to make you nervous! :) When should I send Emily over to make a placemat?
~Allison
Thanks again for letting Jane come over! I can see she had a really good time and she is so proud of her placemat! We hung it on the frig! You rock!
Joanne,
Is that where you store all your placemats?!?!
~meg
Post a Comment