Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We were invited to a friend's house for this New Year, and we all had a great time. There were tons of toys for the kids to play with so I pretty much didn't see Elizabeth the whole night. I can't believe she is old enough to run off with the kids and not need to check in with me or Tom! We made it until about 10:30 - Ben was pretty tired by this point. Elizabeth would have made until midnight for sure!
Aunt Nancy with Ben and Zach
Drew and Josh Outside enjoying the sparklers
Victoria and Zach


Me and Ben - he loved the sparklers!

Janet and Josh



Elizabeth and Grandma B - Elizabeth wasn't as sure about the sparklers. She is funny because the older she gets the more cautious she becomes. I think she now knows that something could happen, so she needs to be a little more careful. I wish Ben had a little of that caution in him!



Happy New Year from our family to yours.

3 comments:

Allison said...

What a fun night! I was in bed with an alarm set to get up for midnight so Ben did better than me! I too can't believe Elizabeth is that old already. Where does the time go? Fitting question as we mark a whole new year!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures.

jessica said...

What cute pictures! A great one of your family.
Jess