Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing at a New Park

We went to a new park in the area with Cooper, Ben, and our friend Ashlynn (and the mommies of course) Elizabeth decided to stay home with daddy.
Isn't this park fun?! I was glad I didn't have to keep track of 2 kids, though. It was so big! The boys and Ashlynn had so much fun running all through it.

Cooper, Ashlynn, and Ben on the tire swing.


Ben was really enjoying himself here. He loves to go anywhere where he can run, jump, swing on things, and in general be a little monkey. That is definitely what he is, our monkey. And it's almost our monkey's birthday! I can't believe our baby is almost 2!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like a lot of fun at that park! How fun for Ben to be the only child for a while too!
~Allison

jessica said...

We had a lot of fun at the park too! I can't believe that Ben is almost two, that is so wonderful and sad at the same time! He's not a baby anymore!
Jess