
Today was our zoo day, but it was a little too cold for me and boys early this morning so our friend Joanne invited us over to play with her girls, Jane and Jill. (Jill is 3 weeks old so she spend most of the time asleep or eating, not much playing of course!) Here are Cooper, Ben and Jane in the tent.

Jane has this fun trampoline that the boys
loved. Jane definitely has that mommy/teacher thing going on, telling the boys to take turns and be nice to each other. See the pen and paper in her hand? She was telling them things to do and then "writing" them on the paper. It was like she was writing them tickets for their behavior - so cute and funny!

Yesterday afternoon the kids and some neighbors drove jeeps in the
cul-
de-sac. It was like the race track or something with cars and bikes going all over, there were near misses all over the place!

After all that work pushing their foot on the gas they had to have a p
opsicle break.
Here are the gift bags for Ben's party. So far they are filled with frosted animal crackers and fruit snacks. For some of the games the kids get prizes like farm stickers, farm tattoos, and farm animals. I thought they could just add them to their bags as the party went on (which is why the bags aren't tied shut) They are also getting a crayon keeper - a thing I sewed that rolls up and holds crayons - it's for a mom to put in her purse or diaper bag. We use ours a lot so I thought everyone else would like one. (truthfully I was meaning to make them as a gift for Christmas for everyone but I didn't finish them in time, so I decided it would work in the gift bags)
We came home from zoo school to find 2 of the bags open and all the snacks eaten inside - that naughty dog Jake!! At least he only got to 2 of them!
5 comments:
Jane is cracking me up! I bet Joanne was happy to have you over with the two boys to play with her - Emily didn't do very well with that. Love all of the jeeps - man would I have L O V E D one of those when I was little!
~Allison
You are so creative!! I love your birthday ideas. I may be hitting you up for some for Katie's bday.
Valerie
Looks like a lot of fun at Jane's. Love her trampoline!! I can just see Ben going crazy on that.
Pretty funny that Jane was supervising so closely. I guess Jill will really have to tow the line!
So were the darling gift bags left in Jake's bed?!?!
~meg
Meg,
Actually the bags were left in my bedroom, which doubles as Jake's bedroom, so I guess in a way, yes!
Post a Comment