
This Saturday was our cousin Zach's first birthday. He had a great party with all of his cousins and friends. Isn't he a cutie???

Surrounded by gifts- every child's dream!

Victoria, the proud mommy, and Zach

Our family

Ben had to go stand right by his favorite, Elmo. He wished this was his birthday!

Elizabeth and her friend,
Maci.
Maci lives next door to Grandma H so Elizabeth and
Maci get to play whenever we go visit. They have a lot of fun together. We are usually surrounded by boys, so it is fun to see how the play changes when it is 2 girls. I say that and yet at the party Elizabeth came running into the room, beet red, bow and dress ripped. They were playing so hard at hide and seek - she looked like she had been in a fight! It turns out she was hiding under the bed and got stuck. It was pretty funny. We had another party to go to after Zach's so I had to sew her dress shut so she wouldn't look so
raggedy!

Ben enjoying Zach's present - a ball pit.

My MIL - Carole, and nieces Sarah and Maria

The 5 youngest cousins - Zach, Drew, Elizabeth, Josh and Ben
Of course I have to end with a picture of the birthday boy eating his cake. Happy Birthday Zach!
2 comments:
One year already?! Where does the time go. Happy Birthday Zach!
~Allison
I know, it is so hard to believe! It looks like Zach had a fun party!
Jessica
Post a Comment