Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Bad Day

So, we had a bad day today. Elizabeth was at zoo school and the boys and I were at a friend's house. The boys were taking turns jumping on a trampoline and off falls Cooper, banging his head against the wall. Thank goodness he was very brave and quit crying very quickly. He ended up with 5 staples in his head. Needless to say I was very shaken and it was definitely not the best day of my life :) I have no pictures of it all (thank goodness) so I just added some from last night.

Elizabeth came and said, "I know how to put my own hair clips in!" She has about 7 in her hair. Gorgeous I have to say!
Tom and Ben were having a spin from Elizabeth (she's behind Tom pushing them). It was funny when they were all done Tom let go of Ben and he couldn't walk at all, he was so dizzy. He was walking sideways, pretty cute.
So, the day ended alright, but I'll be happy if I never see a drop of blood again! Poor Cooper!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

So sorry for such a bad day! Poor little Cooper and poor big Laura [big as in age not in size :) ] I am sure you gave him great comfort until his mommy arrived.
On a lighter note, ask Elizabeth if she can do my hair. I have never had a hairdo as beautiful as that one!
~Allison

Joanne said...

I am so sorry for such a bad day! You aren't going to want to come over anymore. I called to check on Cooper to today and she says he was doing well. You held it together pretty well I thought and you were a great comfort to him.

TLEB said...

Joanne
Thank you for your help! I am SO glad you were there with me, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to do as much for him without you fetching all my stuff I needed, getting my bags ready, etc... Thanks Joanne!

jessica said...

I am glad you both were so brave, if I had been there I think I would have totally been panicking! He had some great people there comforting him! I second Laura's thanks Joanne, it was great having his bags packed and everything, all the while little Jill was sitting so nicely in her swing!

I agree, Elizabeth's hair is beautiful... I think she has a lot more talent than her mom and I do with hair!! :)
J