Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Big 3-0!

Tom turned the big 3-0 this week - a big milestone of course. One he would like to waltz on by I'm sure, but the kids were so excited to celebrate their daddy's birthday. They didn't understand why he had to go to work on his birthday. Wouldn't it be fun for everything to stop on your birthday??


We got Tom 30 presents for his birthday. Here the kids are helping their dad open his presents.


(Please ignore the laundry in the background :) We hid Tom's presents around the house so here Elizabeth is showing him where all the presents are. We're not much for secrets in this house!

Ben is in awe over all those candles. That's a lot of candles!!
Happy Birthday Tom!

5 comments:

The Martys said...

Happy Birthday Tom!! That is a big milestone. They get easier... Hope you enjoyed your day.

Love-
Jim, Amy, Emma and Evan

Allison said...

Looks like a fun day - it is too bad that he had to work! I am a big fan of getting the same number of things as the age... I always have fun with that. We may have to stop that as they get older though because MAN it gets hard to think of that many things!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bday, Tom!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday Tom!!! That's a great idea to do 30 presents, hopefully Ryan doesn't find out about this, I might be stealing this idea!

Nikki said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tom! Looks like you had a great day!