
Our cousin, Josh, had his third birthday party today at Chuck-E-Cheese. All the kids had so much fun. Here's Josh, getting ready to blow out his candle.

It's so weird because this is Elizabeth's favorite thing at Chuck-E-Cheese (i dont' even know if I am spelling this right!) It's just a telephone! You put your coin in and someone talks to her, this prerecorded message. She used
at least 10 tokens in that thing. She remembered from the last time we were there and went straight to it.

Here's Cooper, Ben, and Drew in the monster truck ride. I think Ben and Cooper were a little in awe of the huge truck they were sitting in.

Elizabeth and Drew in the truck. It was a very fun party. I can't believe Josh is already 3! The time has flown by. On another note,
Happy (early) Valentines Day! (It will be midnight in about half an hour...so not even that early!)
7 comments:
I wonder where Elizabeth got the idea that talking on the phone was fun?! Wow - I can't believe Josh is 3 either! Looks like a fun day and not too crowded, added bonus!
~Allison
cute cute pictures, I agree, so hard to believe Josh is three! what a cute birthday boy.
My baby is three-but I am still going to consider him my baby! Thanks for coming to our parties and making them great!
Janet
We had a great time, Janet! I know, Ben will always be my baby no matter how old he gets...Elizabeth too, actually!
Wow! Happy Birthday to Josh! I know that Jane's favorite thing would be the phone too! So funny how these girls love to pretend to talk on the phone!
Oh my goodness! We went to the exact same places, this weekend! It's a wonder we didn't run into each other!!!
I meant to say...that is Katie's favorite thing at C.E.C.'s, too!!!
Post a Comment