
We hung out at home today with Cooper, and our friends Jill and Jane (and their mom Joanne). The kids all had a great time playing - and Jill was so good just hanging out taking it all in.

The girls couldn't leave Jill alone. What is it about a baby that makes you just want to squeeze and kiss them? We had to keep telling the kids, back away from the baby! It was a good morning - and now everyone is napping at the same time - Yippee!!
3 comments:
So far I would say Jill has a round face! :) Such a cutie... look forward to the next play date.
~Allison
And no one had to be rushed to the hospital- which is always a plus!
Jill is so darn cute, I loved holding her on Fri Joanne! And I agree with your comment, it's always good when no hospital visits are involved! :)
Post a Comment