
We have had playdates these last 2 days but I keep forgetting to get out my camera! But I did manage to get Elizabeth making her Valentines. She decided she wanted to
make all the Valentines (except I am hoping to be able to talk her into buying them for her school) so she was busy all afternoon cutting and gluing. She loves art projects!

Here's an art project for all you mommies out there! I have had some people ask me about these, so I thought I would tell you how I made them. You take a photo of the profile of your child. Develop the photo - I did ours 5x7. You cut them out carefully and paint them with black acrylic paint. (about .75 at a craft store) Let them dry and put them in frames.
So easy! I saw this on a blog (of course) and the mom redoes them every year to see the change in the kids. I think we'll try that too because it was so easy!
3 comments:
So easy and so cute!! Much better than the way we did it at school too. ARGH!
~Allison
OMG. I am so going to do that. I was wondering how people do that. Thanks for another craft idea.
I saw those at your house and asked Janet about them! I thought you had them done professionally and when she told me how you did it I was so impressed! They look great!
Post a Comment