
We have playgroup every Monday, and this Monday we had it at a friends house in the neighborhood. It's pretty much mass chaos with 12 or so kids and their mothers crammed into one house. The kids
always have fun though. We have been with this group since Elizabeth was 4 months old so they have really grown up together.

Drew, Luke and Elizabeth

Elliott and Elizabeth in their matching dresses.

Ben and Baylee - what a pretty princess!
I had to have a picture of this. After playgroup we went home and were outside enjoying a sucker. (most of the kids brought Valentines to playgroup with candy and all that good stuff) Ben was enjoying a sucker and all the sudden I noticed he had part of his sucker stuck to his ear! That's what Elizabeth is pointing out. Saving it for later I guess!
3 comments:
Mom! You weren't supposed to see that over there... another hiding place foiled!
~Allison
That's our Ben!!
cute pics! I think that's pretty smart Ben, I get hungry later too!
Post a Comment