While Elizabeth was at zoo school yesterday Ben, Cooper and I met my friend Joanne and her two girls, Jane and Jill, at the zoo. It was a perfect day for the zoo. It was about 70 outside so all the animals seemed very comfortable and would walk around and come so close! So many times when we come here it's hot, so the animals just lay there. It was great!
Joanne and cutie pie Jill. She's not even 2 months old yet, isn't she getting big?!
We picked up E at the end of school and went to eat some lunch and have an ice cream cone. All the kids were exhausted when we were finished - both the boys fell asleep on the way home. It was a very fun day!
2 comments:
We had SOOO much fun! Thanks for inviting us! How come you didn't post the pic of the elephant? (You know the one ;)
I heard it was a great day - looks like a lot of fun. I second Joanne's question. I came here to see the elephant!! I really think y'all were off base... it was giving birth; you witnessed a miracle in action and all you did was laugh!
~Allison
Post a Comment