Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SuperBowl Sunday

Well today is just a normal Tuesday with Elizabeth at school and the boys (Cooper and Ben) and me playing at home so I thought I'd post our SuperBowl pictures. My parents had a party at their house so the kids had a lot of fun fishing and playing in the bounce house. I watched about 5 min. of the game, too busy entertaining kids and football is not my favorite.
Cooper and Elizabeth feeding the hungry ducks.
Ben fishing...I need to make sure you know that the kids didn't have hooks on the fishing poles - 5 kids with fishing poles with hooks would be a little too dangerous!

Drew, contemplating the ducks? I just thought he looked so cute.


Josh feeding the ducks.

Cooper and Elizabeth.

Ben found a new buddy??

Wow - he looks happy!

Drew and all the kids loved sliding down all over the place - every which direction.

Check out that hair! Hope you all had as good of a SuperBowl as we did!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, perhaps you need to find a new stylist... Elizabeth's hair is a little wild! :) It was fun to see y'all for lunch...
~Allison

Nikki said...

I wish we lived by you guys - your blog makes me miss you even more! It looks like you guys had a fun SuperBowl Sunday! Only Grandma and Grandpa B would have their very own bounce house!

jessica said...

cute pictures, your camera is taking great ones! Nikki we wish you guys lived by us too! Look how great the weather is here... :).
J