
We had a great time at the cattle run in Fort Worth with our cousins from out of town. Here is Dan and Claire - Dan is holding a cute baby bunny.

We did a maze in the Stockyards. Ben, Elizabeth and I completed it in 22 minutes. It got very hot in that maze carrying Ben for so long! :)

Here we are finding the letter A in the maze.

Ben wanted to ride the cow. What a brave boy!

I love this...E holding her cousin Claire's hand!

Ben checking out the cattle going down the street. They are so close!

The kids watching the start of the cattle run.

Ben and Nick

Drew and Josh on a mechanical horse.

I loved the big boys on these tiny horses, so funny!

Just his size :)

Ben, Elizabeth, and Claire enjoying the ponys. I love going to the stockyards, it's like going to a different time. Living in the city the kids never see cattle up close, so it's a great opportunity for them to see and learn something new. We are going to miss our cousins who are leaving today to go back home!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! It must have been nice to have so much time with the cousins
looks like they all had so much fun.
What fun! We need to try that out sometime. I'm glad your kids got to spend time with their out of town cousins!
J
Post a Comment