Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cooper's Birthday and Fun at the Park

Cooper had his second birthday last weekend. Unfortunately I guess I was too busy holding Ben so I really didn't get to take too many pictures...so here's the cute birthday boy. We had a lot of fun with all the kids at the party - I guess you'll have to take my word for it since I don't have any pictures :).

On Friday Elizabeth was finally starting to feel better so we went to the park with some friends.

The kids like trying out different parks rather than the one right up the streeet. This one was fun because it had a giant sandbox,


And a bridge that went over a stream with ducks in it. The kids had so much fun feeding them.


We tried really hard to get a picture of all the kids together. It finally almost worked (one is missing in the group). It seems like spring is here in Texas. We'll see if it is here to stay yet!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am having flashbacks to when I was hit in the side of the head with one of those swings!!! It packs quite a punch - and I was an adult at the time!

Okay, after a few deep breaths I can continue... great pics of the kids. I wanna go to that park, it looks like such fun! (but not the swing area...)

~Allison

Joanne said...

Cute pics! Gotta love the sand box! About the weather- I think it is supposed to get cold again by Thursday- it looks like we haven't escaped "Winter" yet.