Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Exersizing

While Elizabeth was at zoo school today Ben and Cooper and I were playing at home - and I was doing a work-out video. Here's Ben doing it along with me. He's tightening his buttocks :)
There they are on TV exercising, and Ben trying to copy them. It was very funny watching him "work out!"
I wanted to let you in on a site I found that had great deals on shoes. I got these three pairs there - and found a 30% coupon online, so I got all 3 shoes with shipping for $45! You have to go check it out! My Shoe Shoppe - I hope you find some good stuff too!

3 comments:

Allison said...

HOLY - MOLY (see how I kept that clean?) inexpensive fun shoes... I am in! Like the exerkids too. Victoria did a "ball" workout with my one time on one of her four square type balls. Sooo cute!
~allison

chrissy said...

Ben looks so cute. I love his moves, he'll be so buff this summer ;-) I'll have to check out that shoe site. The girls have millions and I haven't bought myself any in years.

jessica said...

I love the shoes! So cute! How fun that Ben tried to do it with you, maybe he can work out with me tomorrow!