Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monday Playgroup and Tuesday at the Zoo


We had playgroup at our house this week. We had fun playing out front of our house for a while -the weather was so nice so we played bubbles, rode bikes, and colored with chalk.


This is Baylee, a new big sister in our group. She just had a baby sister about 2 weeks ago.
This is Robin and her boys - one of the moms in our group. On Tuesday it was zoo walk day. The parents are invited to join the kids on their walk through the zoo. I never get good pictures of the kids at the zoo - I'm not sure why. I guess cause they are so busy looking at the animals and I can never get the kids and the animals together in a picture...so I got pictures of the animals instead. I wanted a picture of the baby lions. 2 of them are wrestling together. We saw them when they were first born and were so small! Now they are getting pretty big.
I don't know if you can see it but there is a meerkat running on a rock in the back of the habitat. That is the animal of the week for Elizabeth this week.

This is what our group looks like as we walk through the zoo together. We make a big group!

3 comments:

The A Family said...

That is so cool that you have the zoo school, what a great day.

Allison said...

Cutie little meerkat... so what can Elizabeth tell me about him/her?
~Allison

jessica said...

It looks like a lot of fun, I bet Eliz is learning a lot about animals!