
Elizabeth wanted to play soccer this year (to her dad's delight) and we had
our first practice on Tuesday. We missed the team's first practice because E was sick.

Here she is, running after her ball.

Stretching - how old are they?! I just keep thinking of Elizabeth as my little girl, but she's getting so big! On her first sports team, wow!

Running fast down the field. She had so much fun. We were supposed to have our first game this weekend but we've had lots of rain, so it won't be until next weekend. I hope she continues to like soccer so much!
4 comments:
Go Elizabeth!!! What a great great sport to play - not that I am partial or anything! Looking so cute in your cleats and shin guards too!!
~Allison
Oh my gosh, she is getting SO old, how is that possible? I love the stretching pic. What a cute soccer outfit! She'll get lots of boyfriends on that team! :)
can't wait for her first game!
Elizabeth's form while running in that last shot looks like a real athlete. Yeah Soccer!
~meg
Post a Comment