Monday, March 9, 2009

Questions for a 3 Year Old

My friend Chrissy had this list of questions that she asked her daughter - and I thought it would be fun to ask Elizabeth the same questions. The questions are for Elizabeth to answer about me. I was very curious to see what she would say. Here is goes!

What is something Mommy always says to you?
Hi. That was it at first. I asked - anything else? Then she replied - I love you.

What makes mom happy?
If I give her a kiss and hug and I love her.

What makes mom sad?
When Ben throws his food on the floor.

How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickles me.

How old is your mom?
29

How tall is your mom?
Big (thanks sweetie :)

What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me and Ben

What does your mom do when you are not around?
I don't know - I don't see you. I asked if she had to guess - she said watch t.v.

What is your mom really good at?
Lifting weights (What ?? :) Cause you're so strong (awww)

What is your mom not really good at?
I can't really think of anything (my kind of girl)

What does your mom do for a job?
Scrapbook

What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken pockets (her favorite)

What makes your mom proud?
If I give her a hug and I love her

What do you and your mom do together?
Play games

How are you and your mom the same?
We both have yellow hair.

How are you different?
You are bigger and I am small.

How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she gives me lots of hugs.

What does your mom like most about your dad?
He gives her kisses on your cheeks and hugs.

What is your mom's favorite place to go?
Little Gym

Hope you had a good Monday!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

That is GREAT! I loved it. So, how much do you get paid for scrapbooking because that is a gig I really need to get. ;)

Allison said...

Very very cute! I love asking kids questions like that. You should be very happy with her answers - you are doing a good job Mom!
~Allison

Amanda said...

So cute! I like how little gym is your favorite place to go. It is pretty fun....

jessica said...

that is hilarious! She is so cute, she said some great answers! You are so strong :)
J

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! I wonder what my boys answers would be!
Janet