Monday, April 6, 2009

Elizabeth's First Soccer Game

Finally, the weather was good enough for Elizabeth's first soccer game. She was very excited and loved it that lots of family came to watch her play.

What a cutie in her soccer uniform.

The team photo.
Elizabeth's cousin Drew and friend Elliott are also on her team.

The big soccer player right before the game.


In action! Their team won about 10 - 1. All but one point was made by the coach's son. He's so good!

I liked this action shot!

It was a great game and most importantly I think all the kids had a good time.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like mob ball - love it! So glad Elizabeth enjoyed the game... here's to many more years in a soccer uniform!!
~Allison

chrissy said...

Elliott is doing some good action in that last shot ;) That game cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute!!!


Valerie

jessica said...

What a fun soccer game! I can't wait to see her play.