Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting Ready...

So, what do you do if you are so busy trying to pack, and can't get anything done because the kids keep talking, unpacking the packed suitcase, etc...


Good idea, don't you think?! :)
Maybe I'll bring a roll of tape for our car ride!
(why is it, when they look "weird" do they both look at the camera so easily?! When they are both cute, in their Easter outfits, they will NEVER look at the camera at the same time!!!)

I wanted to add this picture. I didn't know Tom had taken it. Elizabeth was very tired, about to take her nap, and he found her laying on the floor, sucking her fingers, admiring her new hospital. How funny is that?!

We're going to be out of town for the next few days to San Antonio (Sea World here we come!) so we hope you all have a good weekend!

5 comments:

jessica said...

that is so funny, did they ask you to do that or something? And how cute that E was so into the hospital, she is so adorable!

The A Family said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to see your amazing pictures!

chrissy said...

Love it! So true about the looking at the camera too. Little stinkers. Hope you guys have a great time! E has been asking about Elizabeth.

Joanne said...

funny! Have a great time at Sea World! I know you will! Jane and Jay and I had a BLAST last year and I think we might make the trip again this summer. That water park inside Sea World is just perfect too!

Allison said...

A little tape on the mouth never hurt anyone! Plus, they like to look at the camera when they know it will get a big reaction - like all of these comments - they knew it was a funny thing.
~Allison