
This Palm Sunday we were invited to my parent's house to have brunch and for the kids to get their Easter basket from my parents. We played in the playroom first while we were waiting for the brunch.

Ben -the only way to get his picture and make him look is to do something crazy - like get on a chair. What we do to get a picture!

Getting tickled by Uncle Ryan - he loves that!

Our cute Cooper

Ben showing off his Easter basket of goodies.

Oh yeah - that's a giant chocolate bunny. Luckily he doesn't know it's chocolate yet or it would be gone!

She has figured out it's chocolate, but there's still some left! She has more self-control than I do!

Grandma and Grandpa B with their grandkids.

Look at these funny suckers. Had to get a picture of that!

The best I could get of my 2 kids together.

Hope you had a good Palm Sunday, too!
Less than a week till this one's 4th birthday...we're getting very excited around here!
7 comments:
How cute!! I hope Elizabeth has a great birthday, this weekend!! Tell her "hi" from all of us!
Valerie
Those sucker colors matched REALLY well with your kids outfits! :) I bet they loved them too!
~Allison
How funny Allison! I didn't even notice the suckers matching the outfits! You're so observant!
Of course I planned those suckers to match the outfits!! :) The pictures turned out good - that camera works well. (or is it the operator??)
WoW! That last one of Elizabeth looks professional and they all look absolutely darlin'!!!
Looking forward to Elizabeth's party (I can't believe she is 4 though!)
Adorable pictures. Looks like you had fun at Grandma's. She spoiled her grandkids again. (but that's what grandmas are for.) I hope you have a great day for Elizabeth's birthday. Wish we could be there to help celebrate. Give her a big hug from all of us. :)
They are great pics! We had a fun time at Gmas, she definitely spoils the kiddos!
J
Post a Comment