Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Start of E's Birthday Week


At zoo school this week we decided to bring cupcakes for all the kids in her class for Elizabeth's birthday. The way her school runs the parents never get to go into the classroom. We drop off and pick up in the front, so I never really get to see how she is around the other kids, what they do in class, etc... So this was a fun opportunity for me to get to see a little of what her day is like. E with all her classmates enjoying the cupcakes.
This is their animal visitor that came to the class while we were there. It was so fun seeing it so close up - it even flew through the classroom.

For playgroup this week we went to a science museum. Here's Elizabeth playing in the grocery store.
There was an outer space exhibit that the kids were really interested in. This is the kitchen in a space shuttle. It was showing all the dehydrated food - we all found it pretty interesting. I don't know why but these are the only pictures I took at the museum. Normally I take a ton!
It was a fun day though!

3 comments:

The A Family said...

Happy Birthday E! Looks like zoo school was just as much fun for mommy this week as it was for the kids. Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

I LOVE the grocery store!!!! We had a great one when I was in kindergarten and every time I am at a kids' museum I want to play in it! Elizabeth has the right idea!! The space kitchen is pretty cool too. :)
Can't believe Elizabeth is 4 tomorrow! Eek!
~Allison

Vanessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO E!!
we had fun at the museum too!