This is on the way home from the caverns, he was so tired he fell asleep in the middle of looking at his book!
We still were too early to check into our hotel so we decided to walk around the river walk and ended up getting ice cream. Ben was such a mess. Everyone looked at him as they walked by, laughing. It was pretty funny.
The resort we stayed at was great! It was the Hyatt Oak Ranch Resort - I would highly recommend it if you every head to San Antonio! Here the kids are in the kitchen, hanging out.
Our room was on the ground floor and out the back door there was a rock wall that the kids had fun climbing (and Ben actually didn't get hurt - shocker!)
I didn't get any pictures of the pool or lazy river, I didn't want my camera to get ruined!
All in all we had a great time at the resort and if we had to do it all over again we would have spent a whole day there hanging out. There were tons of games to play, pools, etc...
All in all we had a great time at the resort and if we had to do it all over again we would have spent a whole day there hanging out. There were tons of games to play, pools, etc...
We went to Sea World the next day. I'll post those tomorrow!
5 comments:
Looks like a GREAT place to stay! So, the riverwalk... does that mean you went to the SA Children's Museum?
~Allison
Sure does - but I think I would agree with your friend - I'll bet the other one was better :)
looks beautiful! glad you had a nice time.
Fun! I'd love to go to San Antonio someday... I love the tape on the mouths a few posts down, too. Hilarious. And that castle cake is so cool! Thanks for sharing. -Emily
wow, ur place was nice! thanks for the tip, we may go this summer!
Post a Comment