Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thomas the Train

We are all finally healthy so we were able to go see Thomas the Train this past Friday.

I could not get Ben to look up for the life of me! The kids really enjoyed seeing Thomas the Train. We got to take about a 20 min. ride on Thomas, it was the kids first train ride on a real train, and they loved it!
Drew looking so cool on the smaller train. Cooper and Ben are in the background.

The 5 kids getting ready to enjoy a little train ride - Elizabeth, Josh, Cooper, Ben, and Drew.


Elizabeth, posing for me. Ben, wanting nothing to do with me or my camera. (or his sister for that matter :)

Half our group across the model trains. Jessica, Cooper, Josh, Janet, Nancy, and Drew.

The kids on a pony ride.

This was the end of our train experience. Thanks for the tickets Grandma B, we all loved it! It was Ben's first day out after being sick and he was very exhausted by the end of the day. He fell asleep before we even left the parking lot.
We have a busy week this week - Elizabeth turns 4 on Saturday! I can't believe she's growing up so fast!
Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like a lot of fun for everyone. Janet really should get Drew a Lionel train like the one in the pics... I think he would really like it. ;)
~Allison

jessica said...

Cute cute pics! Cooper loved looking at them and kept saying "Thomas choo choo train!" More! You got some good ones. We had fun with you guys, and you know Cooper was happy to finally see Benny boy!

Mom said...

I had a great time too!! It was great to have Ben with us. We missed him this week.

chrissy said...

That looks so fun! I'm glad Ben got better and was able to go. Looking forward to E's party on Sat :-)

erin k said...

I can't believe your little cuties are getting so grown up. Love your website/blog. How do you like your new lens?