We have some friends that were getting rid of their toddler bed and asked if we would like to have it. Of course we said yes - given the fact that when Ben stands in his crib the edge is practically at his tummy - I thought it would be time soon to move to a big boy bed. I really wasn't quite ready to move him though - he doesn't crawl out of his crib or anything - so what's the hurry, right? Mostly I was worried he would come out of his bed, because it definitely seems like something Ben would do :).
We have a big boy in the house now! And even crazier to me - no cribs in the house either! It's been 4 years since that's happened!!
6 comments:
he isn't a baby anymore!! he looks SO big!!
Wow! What a big boy! Glad to hear it went well and so funny, the same day a friend of mine was FBing all about moving her son to a big boy bed!
~Allison
Congratulations Ben! What a move! Sam loves her big girl bed and even "helps" make it in the mornings.
Oh my goodnes, what a big boy you are Ben! I can't believe you're already in a big boy bed! We'll have to show Cooper your bed now!
Bittersweet
Time to have another one now! Gotta fill up that crib again ;)
Post a Comment