Elizabeth had her last day of zoo school on Tuesday. I can't believe it's already over! Blogger is doing funny stuff with my photos and they are randomly placed on the page when I look at it - so I am just going to tell you what all the pics are and hope the words line up correctly! Elizabeth is standing with her teachers, Ms. Megan and Ms. Ashlea (Ms. Megan is in the pink t-shirt). The class picture is all the kids in her class. What I think is so funny is the first thing she said when looking at it was "Chace isn't really smiling in this picture. Why did you pick that one?" The funny thing is every time she comes home from school she talks about this boy Chace. She loves him -
and wants me to invite him over to play. So cute!
Tom was able to take off work and come to her last day of school. He got to see her classroom and see what she does on a weekly basis. It was a great experience and I'm so glad we did zoo school this year!
2 comments:
It is crazy that the end of the school year is so close! I am glad Elizabeth had such a great experience her first year in "school." Can't wait for Emily to go!
~Allison
How cute, her first boyfriend! I'm glad Tom got to meet him :) What fun first school, I can't wait for Cooper to go too!
Post a Comment