
Our cousin, Drew, graduated from Preschool yesterday. It was such a big step, that means Kindergarten is right around the corner! Each of the kids got up front by themselves and told us their name, age, and what they want to be when they grow up (Drew said he wanted to be a tree trimmer - I wonder if that is because he saw his Grandma and Grandpa's trees get trimmed a few weeks ago?)


We have Elizabeth on a waiting list for this school next year...I hope she can get in!

Earlier that morning we went to Grandma B's house and played at the park. Cooper was having so much fun on the swings!


There is a sand volleyball pit that the kids love to dig in. Ben and Cooper are learning NOT to throw sand - it's not going too well :).

Cheese!

These are the ducks at the pond by my parent's house. See the baby in the middle? This is the first time a baby duck has made it this far since my parents moved in. There are so many turtles in the pond so the babies usually only last a few days (so sad). This one is beating the odds - the kids loved to see a baby duck!
8 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Drew is already going to kinder soon! I'll have to have him over to our house, we need our trees trimmed! Cute park pics!
Perhaps he can start by trimming our hedges. They desperately need it! I love Es cute dress!
Cute pictures! Thanks for coming! We'll be at E's graduation next year!
Janet
Again, I can't believe how big E is. Preschool, already!?! It just seems like yesterday that we were all in high school. Oh well, so fun to watch them grow!
On a side note- way to go baby duck!
Where did he go to preschool?
Valerie
Oooh, I need to talk to Janet and set up a good time for Drew to visit. I bet we could get a good deal since he is still a novice and our trees need some help!
I love that little baby duck - tell your mom not to mind us when she spies us out her window playing with it!
~Allison
He's still here Allison. Come over anytime and bring duck food - they will love you!!
Alright! By "duck food" you mean bread right? Maybe tomorrow!! Yay!
Post a Comment