Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Swimming

Ok, just to warn everyone but we probably won't have too many new things to post about this summer! I have a feeling we will be doing LOTS of swimming and playing. So sorry if we get really boring :) Here is Elizabeth in my parents pool. She is so excited that she can stand on the bottom - last year she could barely get her nose above the water - she's grown a lot!
Doesn't he look like a muscle man in his swimming floaty suit?!


We had a very fun Memorial Day hanging by the pool, eating a good lunch, and celebrating my mom's birthday. In the afternoon we had swimming lessons! I'll post about those tomorrow...

6 comments:

Allison said...

Someone's having a fun time with photoshop!!

Sue said...

Thanks for my great day.

jessica said...

cute pics! I agree, great job with photoshop!

TLEB said...

yes I am Allison :)

The A Family said...

I think this sounds like a perfect summer in my book!

chrissy said...

the pics look great!