Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ben's Swollen Face

The past 2 days we have been a little busy with doctor visits. :) Luckily nothing was serious, but Ben sure looked bad to me! Can you tell how his left eye/forehead area is all swollen? That's from a mosquito bite! I took him to the doctor because it made him look so scary :).
Elizabeth loves going to the doctor when it isn't her turn.
Elizabeth did have to go to the doctor yesterday - the eye doctor. And, poor girl, she needs glasses! So that will be a post very soon I'm sure - of Elizabeth and her cute new frames.

Look at that poor kid! Luckily it didn't really seem to bother him - except when he woke up from his nap and his eye was almost swollen shut! We're hoping that it will look better tomorrow!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my - Emily's rash isn't so bad I guess. You know about all of the terrible allergies in my family - Adam looked like that with both eyes A LOT. One time I called my mom at work and said, "Mom, Adam looks like a clycops again." That is not a typo, that's how I said it instead of cyclops - of course that is part of our "family speak" now. Hope Elizabeth won't have to make the same phone call about Ben one day.
~Allison

jessica said...

Poor poor benny! Luckily it doesn't bother him at all. We'll have to give him a big kiss today!

yb yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Cooper wanted to say something :)

The A Family said...

Poor Ben! I understand I swell like that from bites too. I am sure it was a little scary. E is going to be way too cute in glasses!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! Has the swelling gone down any? I can't wait to see pics of E with her new glasses!!!


Valerie

Vanessa said...

poor ben!! i hope he gets back to normal soon! irina woke up one day with her eye swollen shut and it when away in about 2 days. doc said maybe a spider bite..poor little guy!