Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jessica's Surprise "Sprinkle"


As you all know, Jessica is due to have her baby at the end of August, and her friend Dana (above with Jessica) and I decided to give her a little "sprinkle". Not quite a shower, since it's her second baby, but we still wanted to honor her so we threw her a diaper shower. We made it a surprise and it was a success - as you can see from her reaction she was very surprised! She thought that she and Cooper were just coming over to play in the backyard.

I unfortunately did not get many pictures (too busy playing and getting food ready, etc..) but here is Jessica with her friend Kristi -who is also pregnant! Jessica - 7 months pregnant - so cute!
Here's Jessica with a quilt that our friend Joanne and her mom made for her. It says Jackson's name across the front.
This is what the kids were doing as we were all chatting. They just played, played, played. Everyone had a great time and I think really enjoyed themselves!

6 comments:

Allison said...

So sorry that I missed it! I am glad she was surprised and got such wonderful goodies!
~Allison

The A Family said...

Too fun! I love the blanket!

The Martys said...

I love how you captured her surprise. Too cute. Her quilt is so nice. What a thoughtful gift. Looks like you all had fun.

Joanne said...

What a great pic you got of her coming in! You can see her surprise!

Sue said...

I, too, love the picture of Jessica's surprise. You were great at capturing just the right moment. The party was wonderful. Jessica is lucky to have such good friends (and such a good sister!)

jessica said...

I am SO lucky!!! Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful "sprinkle"!! I had such a good time and loved every minute of it. I was also COMPLETELY shocked!! I love you and Dana!!!!