Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Playing at the Spray Park

Today was Jessica's day to get stuff done, so we were babysitting Cooper. We decided to go to the spray park, I knew the kids would have fun. Drew, Josh and Zach met us there and there were a ton of other kids there from a day care, so it was pretty busy! Here's most of our kids, right when we got there.
Unfortunately most of the pictures are of the kid's backs. I would run around in front of them, and they would already be busy, moving around, filling things up, etc... So no great pictures here!

Finally, someone turned around!

Ben was really loving the water - actually all the kids did.



It was so hot outside so I was feeling pretty disgusting after this whole thing - so we came home and took baths. I tried to let the 2 boys nap in the same room and needless to say they are now in separate rooms, and both are still awake after an hour and a half. Not too successful I would say :)!

8 comments:

Allison said...

That place looks like lots of fun! The one over here isn't that big is it?
I would agree with deeming your nap time attempt unsuccessful.
~Allison

Allison said...

after "unsuccessful" I should have put too bad :( - my comment sounds rude!

jessica said...

That does look SO fun! I'll have to join you sometime!
Hey, thanks for giving Coop a bath, I was going to do that tonight but we got home so late!

And that is really really too bad about naps, we're going to have to figure something out!

Joanne said...

FUN! I actually have never been to a splash park. I will have to figure out where they all are and take Jane.

Janet said...

I can't wait to go back!!!

Erin K said...

Looks like fun! Where was the park you went to?

TLEB said...

The park we went to is in Haltom City - you exit North Beach street and go south, then you will make a left turn on broadway. The splash park is down the street a little ways on the left hand side, right behind the Haltom city rec center. I think there is one in Euless, too, Erin. Fairly close to Wilshire. I like them because I don't have to actually get wet - but in these hot summers that can actually be a bad thing!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I was just in MN visiting the fam and went with my sister and her 2 kids to a new splash park just like that...it was fun. I'll post pics on my blog when I get caught up.