
Ben was in the bathroom with Tom this morning and Tom called me and said I needed to come see Ben. This is what I saw. (just so you know, there is a plastic cover on the razor. It still makes me a little nervous, but he's done this with Elizabeth for 2 years so I guess it's alright.) I've never seen a kid so covered in shaving cream. It was down to his shorts. He was enjoying himself though!

Last night while I was making dinner, the kids and Tom had some quality "daddy" time. They pounded golf tees into foam.

Ben mostly used his fingers to pry little white balls off the foam - he kept throwing it in the air and yelling, "it's snowing!"

There he is - pulling pieces off -
not pounding.

My glasses girl - I'm still trying to get used to them. I love it when Tom gets home - it's time for me to get things done! :)
5 comments:
How funny!!! Good thing for the plastic cover!
I can see why the plastic cover makes you nervous, they can slip off so easily. Perhaps take an old razor and screw the blades out, then they can play with it all they want :-)
Cute pictures! What a fun golf tee activity! Cooper likes doing that too.
Good idea, Sharon. I'll have to do that - then I don't have to worry!
ben already shaving...where does the time go?! and E looks SO BIG in her glasses! cute!
Post a Comment