Well, yesterday I turned the big 3-0! I finally caught up to Tom :) Obviously Jessica also had a birthday yesterday, but a fun fact you might not have know our aunt Amy and uncle Ross, also twins, and were also born on July 29th, but a few years earlier than us. How funny that the only 2 sets of twins in our family also have the same birthday.
We started the morning at a play date at our friend Suzanne's house. We had a great group of kids and everyone loved all of Jake's new toys.
It was a beautiful, fun, busy day!
7 comments:
Welcome to your 30's. I think life just keeps get better! Would you agree?
Happy Birthday! You make me feel old. You're just now turning 30??? Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Laura!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! what a fun and special day! the hubby and kids did a great job with decorating and making your fave desert!
Happy Happy Birthday! It has been a beautiful week overall I would say - lots of fun with friends! So great that your dad came to lunch too. :)
~Allison
Life does keep getting better - Sharon is right!!
Happy Happy Day to you.
Love you, Mom
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment