Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big News for Elizabeth...



Can you see anything? Look closely at the bottom row...

(please ignore the crazy expression) but yes - she lost her tooth! I noticed it was loose last week and she was a little nervous about this whole loosing her tooth thing. She witnessed a friend pull her tooth out at the pool and saw the blood, and ever since then really wanted nothing to do with losing a tooth. I explained that it didn't happen until you were 5 (whoops - made a mistake there) and she was fine. We were at my mom's house today having lunch. I looked over at Elizabeth and noticed her tooth was gone. She must have swallowed it with her food. She was very relieved to realize she didn't even feel it come out and is now very excited to see what the tooth fairy is bringing her.


I had to take this picture. E didn't want to nap today so I told her to go hang out with daddy in our room. I glanced in and they were both asleep! She still sucks her fingers and twirls her hair while she is sleeping, so it makes her seem so young to me when I see her like this.
But then she goes and loses a tooth! My baby is growing up so fast!!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

I can't believe it! Congratulations Elizabeth! I can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings!

A little girl in my last class got a personal note with a picture of the tooth fairy (just an idea)

jessica said...

Woo hoo Elizabeth, what a big girl you are!

chrissy said...

Wow! That is so exciting, E can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Allison said...

Wowee Elizabeth! You are such a big girl, I can't believe it!
~Allison

Erin K said...

Wow! Glad the first one was so easy. Hopefully the rest will bepainless as well.

TLEB said...

Good idea joanne! We did leave a little note from the tooth fairy along with some fairy glitter. She thought it was pretty cool!

Unknown said...

That is so fun! and she looks so cute without that front tooth!