Monday, November 23, 2009

Swimming in November

We decided to finally take advantage of the hot tub in our apartment. The kids loved it. Then mommy had to be a party pooper and make the kids get out because it was too hot and we couldn't figure out how to turn it down.
Look at that skinny boy with the farmers tan! :)

We didn't bring swim suits with us because we didn't think we'd have an opportunity to do any swimming, but luckily Janet gave us some old suits of her boys so we were able to make it work! My girl who always takes her hair bows out kept it in while swimming - weird!

Loving it!
It was a fun time! They haven't stopped begging to go back so I think we'll have to ask our grandparents if we can take a dip in their hot tubs (ones that won't get so hot!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup- that is one of my most missed parts of apartment living too! Before our house was ready Adam and I went to the pool every night... maybe Santa will bring you a new hot tub for your new house.

Allison said...

Ooo, jacuzzi! Too bad you had to stop the party, Mom! Definitely need to hit up the grandparents. We had Mimi and Papa's at 100 - it was just right!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

I love hot tubs! But smart move on making the kids get out.

Erin K said...

Glad you enjoyed the hot tub. Defintely take advantage...you're paying for it already. We always get my parents to crank theirs up on Christmas Eve! Big Fun!

Joanne said...

Nice! We had a hot tub growing up so I know all about the swimming in the cold. I have memories of taking a dip when there was actually snow all around.